You may apply to the program by submitting the application form.
Please note that you need to have following information/materials handy when filling out the application form:
- Current GPA(s) out of 100 or 4, for all undergraduate and graduate coursework you may have completed.
- Test scores on LES and/or GRE and/or GMAT. If you have yet to take any of these exams, you need to state which exam you will take and when you intend to take it (for information on taking LES, you may call 444 0 428).
- Test scores on English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, ÜDS and KPDS scores are accepted). If you have yet to take any of these exams, you need to state which exam you will take and when you intend to take it.
- Contact information (names, email addresses and telephone numbers) of the two people who will be providing letters of recommendation for you.
- Statement of Purpose. Applicants are required to submit a statement of purpose of 500 words or less, written in English. The statement of purpose may contain a discussion of the reasons for applying to the master's program, how your educational and professional background relate to the program, your short- and long-term professional objectives and how a master's degree from Istanbul Bilgi University may be beneficial regarding the attainment of those objectives, how you plan on contributing to the quality of education while you are enrolled in the program, etc. ).
Online Application (Thesis)
Online Application (Project)
Online Application (Sayısal finans thesis)
Online Application (Sayısal finans project)